Sail away to the other side
[html]

Word Count » 367

Oh, poor Atlas, the world’s a beast of a burden

Isabella let a wide smile slip onto her lips as the man beamed at her. But as his smile faltered, so did hers and she cocked her head ever so slightly to the side to peer at him in concern. He was worried she was not going to find him? How could he possibly think that she would stay away when he had presented himself well and was handsome to boot. The fact he did not have women falling all over him was a shocker and she could not believe it at all. Actually, she could not believe it and she figured that he simply had to have women all over him. It made no sense otherwise. "It is good to see you," she said gently in her accented voice, letting her words taper off as though shy.

Isabella wondered how she ought to go about this and what stance to take. Should she be the innocent girl who did not know what to expect and let herself be seduced by a knowing man? That would certainly provide for a thrill as well as show her what unaware women could experience. A learning opportunity of sorts. Or she could play as an inexperienced girl who knew what she wanted but was unsure of how to get it. Of course, he could turn her away and leave her hungry at her core, but that was a risk she would run. And she decided perhaps a mix of the two would be best. But how to pull it off?

"Oh, it was long. Three days. Maybe could have been faster but I did not want to work my Ducky too much. She's the only one I've got, after all." Isabella patted the mare's neck and pulled the reins into her hands. "Today was easy, only a few hours of good walk maybe. I lost track." She swept a hand about her, gesturing around them. "It's too beautiful to ignore or to let race by, even if I was excited to come visit, " she added shyly, much more modestly than her declaration of the scenery. "I'm fine, but I came to ask for some help."

<style>
.eris-worms {font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-worms .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/97bll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-worms .ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-worms .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-worms .tagline {font-family:'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:22px; padding:15px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.eris-worms p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:0 5px; float:left; font-size:60px;font-family: 'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif;}
.eris-worms b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-worms u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread