Sail away to the other side
[html]

(--) sorry ;__;

Vasiliy is by me!

The wolf grinned and shrugged. Always wait for spring. He was used to the snow and cold and ice, but there were many other creatures that were ill-adapted to it -- including plants. He'd have to pull them in for the winter, to be sure. Must get buckets for plants in winter, I think, he said, thankful that Isabella had mentioned it before it was fall and Vasiliy hadn't even considered such things. Thank you, he added, not wishing to admit to her he hadn't even considered the colder weather yet.

Vasi snorted in response to her proposal of thievery. Maybe I get cat to protect, he teased. Cats made good protection against smaller pests, to be sure, but they were hardly protection against a Luperci. He'd need much bigger cat -- or perhaps a bear -- for that particular task. The noise of the bay came to the dark-tipped ears atop Vasi's head, and he perked them up, glancing toward the shore. The forest opened up some distance away, revealing a mostly sandy -- albeit pebbly -- beach. Vasi trotted a bit quicker and stopped upon reaching the true beach.

Right now is low tide, he said, pointing out the receded water line. See pools? Is good fishing there, he said. Don't even need pole or spear. I show you, he said, grinning at her. With that, he started toward the closest of the pools, picking his way down the beach with the easy trot of one comfortable with his surroundings.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread