[p] jaded anger
[html]
OOC: / +300

As their eyes met it was clear they were both experiencing something strange. He had saved a few wolves in his time, from pups to families to just females but there was something about her cry that had drawn pure instinctive animal to be drawn to the forefront and a heat to burn in his chest that he had only felt once before, the day that the barn collapsed on Ghita. The feelings scared him slightly, was he in love with the hybrid? They had only known each other for a season, though he looked forward to every second around her. As he embraced her she collapsed to the ground and his ears perked, even more concern bubbling up but as she spoke his name he couldn’t help but listen happily.

As his mind began to wander to getting the petite girl back to the Fort and into Hadley’s capable hand her words escaped causing him to recoil a step and his eyes to thin. Stupid? He grumbled, his pride getting the better of him for the time being, You’re the one that needed the saving, there was no way I would have died. He refused to believe he was ever in any real danger, it was two against one of course he was safe. I did it because… Cutting his words off and taking a deep breath to relax he bite his tongue, I would have done it for anyone. He decided stubbornly. After a moment he sighed and gently rubbed his cheek against the coymix’s, Come on. We need to get you fixed up. Moving to her side he prepared to help her back to her feet and act as a leaning post if need be all the way back to the Fort.

<style type="text/css">
.Jazzy-008 b {font-weight:bold; color:#446374; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #597a8c; }
.Jazzy-008 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.Jazzy-008 {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#0b222e; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2edsf1h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 335px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3d4d56; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Jazzy-008 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Jazzy-008 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread