Reattaching strings in my life
[html]
.: He is quite colorful, are the markings from his children or "tattoo-like" things? :: WC :.

The man’s appearance was almost over whelming, her head swam with questions as she looked from the stump of his unevenly chopped off mane. The case on his leg looked heavy and his face was marked with four large scars, what had happened to this man? A slight smile came to her mind though when she saw the markings he had over his body, from the music notes, to the swirls on his head. They were pretty in her eyes, something she would have if she had paint and dyed near her.

When his green eyes fell on her he said her name and a brief look of shock crossed her face before falling away from the stone expression she always seemed to have. Although her eyes showed surprised with confusion, how did he know her name? When he finished speaking she was trying to piece together the puzzle in her mind, trying to fix his piece into the cracks of the game. His scent was familiar, his looks were familiar. Well minus the injuries. Even his voice seemed like someone she had heard before, was he family?

Who are you? She asked in her emotionless voice, I know your voice, your scent, but I can’t seemed to figure out who you are. She continued the look in her eyes showed her clear confusion until the man mentioned Lorenzo, her confusion droped and was replaced with love. A slight smile appeared for a second as she looked to him, holding out her hand as he met her with his. He gave a soft dip of respect as a smile to the man. Again the man smiled and said his own introduction. Ah ahm Lorenzo Knight Juliet looked at him lovingly again before her tial wagged very slightly at her next words. He is my fiancé.

<style type="text/css">
.Juliet_goldflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#dc2b2b; font-size:16; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Arial; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #7c7c7c; }
.Juliet_goldflower .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Juliet_goldflower p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Juliet_goldflower {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#dde8e2; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3JwnC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family:Comic Sans MS, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#d3881e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.Juliet_goldflower p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Over the Rainbow', comic sans ms;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread