Reattaching strings in my life
[html]
Word Count :: 321 hahaha essplained in chat and IC Big Grin

He could see her take him in. An embarrassing pang reminded him that he had the red henna markinds the no matter how much he scrubbed, he could not get off, the most embarrassing being either the music notes or the paw print. But he did this to himself, he was sure they would come off soon enough, and that was probably when his stiff hair would come back in. He looked down when she asked who he was and reminded himself, Juliet had only stayed with him a short time and at the time she was a puppy herself, he had to fight to control his disappointment; “I’m your Uncle Niro, you remember? You came to stay with me when your mom came here. I know, I look a bit different now, it’s not my usual style really. How have you been? You do not smell of that.... arty pack thing, whatever it is.” He said this with disdain, he didn’t like it only because her father had created it, though now that the rumors of his second run away were here and he learned that there was someone else ruling it, he seemed happier

His head turned to the man and nodded; “Ah it is good to see she is being taken care of. I am glad to hear it... it seems I’m getting old before my time, a grand father, already have two children with mates and now both my nieces are to have mates as well,” He murmured more for himself then for the two by him, but he waved his hand for them to ignore it and tried to sit up straighter with one hand, motioning for them to sit as well, there were other chairs, ones they could pull up if they wished, or even the banister, that he always enjoyed loafing about on before he had been attacked.

Photo courtesy of Joseph Robertson

<style>
.KMTT24611_Niro1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#010c0c; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 {background-color:#8eabab; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/s ... roship.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:298px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_Niro1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread