Reattaching strings in my life
He couldn’t say he wasn’t disappointed at her lack of enthusiasm for meeting him, but he had to push into his brain that she had been this way forever and it made him wonder why her lack of excitement and enthusiasm was what it was a lack. She spoke of where she lived and he couldn’t help but let a smile crawl up his face as she spoke. He said nothing bad of Cercatori and he wouldn’t but he was glad his family was not there, he didn’t want to have to deal with more deaths. She spoke of not remembering why she was there, but he knew why and he wasn’t going to tell her everything.

“Your mother just needed a break from things and to visit, you were around only for a few weeks really. As to how I have been, I’ve been better. I traveled for a while, but I have been back for some time now, my injuries really aren’t too bad, they’ll heal soon enough, it seems someone from the north didn’t really like me sleeping where I was...” He said and he would leave it at that. “I hear that your pack trains in fighting arts? Do you know anything?” Niro asked, he was only skilled in his bare hands, he had never tried anything with a sword or knife or anything of the sort but it did fascinate him to no end to hear tales of sword fighting; “I’m guessing you saw your sister too, Jiva, my son, he let me know they were going your way before heading back home.” He said, trying to make idle conversation, he wasn’t so good at it, not with a niece he barely knew. He wondered if she was here to visit Orin, which probably was the case but he would keep her here for a short while, it had been so long since he saw her and when she needed to find her mother he would tell her where she now lived.

Messages In This Thread