Date Night
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie - WC: 000

OOC Stuff ~

In Character

The pale sky blue eyes flicked to the ground, bashful in their movement. Alex knew he could only see out of one, but the pale male was certain that Alaki would avoid looking at him with the blind eye as well. So cute! He was definitely the hottest male out there. Quietly Alex swore to himself that he wouldn't look at another wolf for as long as he lived. Not with this eye candy lying around. Chances of the vow being kept was low, but he still promised it to himself. It was impossible to not do that, seeing the dark male as he was right now.

A smirk threatened to break free as Alaki straightened up, summoning all his pride to stand tall as he faced the zephon. Nice. Perhaps having the pups around wasn't as bad as Alex thought. Not when it brought out this new side to the Angelo. He kept the straight face of wounded innocence as Alaki came in, playing the tough act. Most canines in Anathema would have submitted by now, seeing the dark leader pull the whole 'I am alpha, hear me roar' routine right in their face. Alex wasn't most canines. Alex paused, looking up as if he was considering before leaning in and kissing Alaki right on the lips. About that long.

<style>
.AlakiSw1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiSw1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e5e5e5; text-shadow:#e5e5e5 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiSw1-b {width:471px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiSw1-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#e5e5e5; text-shadow:#e5e5e5 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiSw1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiSw1 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:469px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2020/table3i.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:364px 0px 10px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread