Stop me before I hurt someone
[html]

OOC Hope you don't mind me hopping in WC:: 435

The hulking form of Augustus was a common sight along the borders of New Dawn. Day and night, he kept a constant vigil, leaving periodically only to eat, hunt or to sleep. His pack had to be fed in order to stay strong, and he hunted what ever prey he could, as often as he could afford. Some days Ciara came with him, and often she would take his place when he grew weary. Today was no different. He paced the border while his mate slept in the den. This meant that they did not often sleep together anymore, but it was a small price to pay for their pack’s safety. His golden girl had forced the issue of her confinement, and freed herself from his often dominating influence. It’s not as if he meant to undermine her own authority as the sole other Epsilon, it was only the fact that all these attacks had occurred so close to home, and only the women. He did not want to stoke the rage within him that bubbled so close to the surface. No doubt an attack on Ciara would unhinge him. His brothers and sisters did not need to see him lose himself, like he nearly had before, with Terra.

Augustus’s yellow irises glanced up at the moon, so clear and bright, and without another thought lifted his head to the sky. His voice soared towards the heavens in a long and clear cry of defiance. This land was his home and he sang a song foretelling of death and destruction. He would not hesitate to carry out his duty, for attacking his pack, was like attacking he, himself.

When the night swallowed the last note he gazed with satisfaction on the lands beyond. There was no scent, no sound of any villians about, at least, not here. He picked up his head and moved on. It wasn’t until some moments later when he caught the mother’s scent. He picked up his tail and kept his ears erect, the scent he immediately recognized, although he’d never spoken to the woman before. She was the one named Kiara, and if what Tharin said was true, she was a true wolf, like himself. Intrigued, his stance was relaxed, dominant, but relaxed. So often he carried an edge of tension in his movements, his pelt always a moments notice away from bristling with anger at the fluctuation of his tempestuous moods. It is late to be out here alone, Sister. he called to her when he spotted the glow of her sapphire eyes. For once his words were soft.

<style type="text/css">
.moontr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b684; text-shadow:#1a1c0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.moontr1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.moontr1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#556b65; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5dYlk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e433d; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95ada7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.moontr1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.moontr1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.moontr1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread