Stop me before I hurt someone
[html]

OOC I feel...so bad for Kiara, but..Bros before hoes. WC:: 236

Augustus had thought to be kind to the grieving mother, but her snarl and accompanying growls made his fur immediately bristle. His lips pulled back to reveal his fangs and a vicious snarl escaped him. He arched his tail high over his back and stepped deliberately into her path, his movements stiff. His yellow eyes sought hers and he kept himself before her, a bulwark of muscle guarding the path. No there isn't. He affirmed, still blocking her. because I'm here, sister. It was all too obvious what she was trying. He'd been at the meeting, and he'd met Tharin at the borders, bloodied, broken, and with the other pup in tow. He would not have another of his brothers and sisters harmed. It was why he and his mate had been adamant, standing fast in their protection of their pack. No one would pass them, no one would be leaving again.

Did you see Tharin? He growled, tail lashing. He'd cleaned his tawny brother's wounds, and seen his pain. The brute had a soft spot for his northern brothers, Shandom, and Tharin, both were as good as blood to him, and Tharin had himself ensnared in the white woman's web. You did that to him, as much as that bitch. He blamed her as much as the dog for Tharin's heroics. She could have spared herself from his wrath if she'd not been so foolish.

<style type="text/css">
.moontr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b684; text-shadow:#1a1c0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.moontr1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.moontr1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#556b65; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5dYlk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e433d; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95ada7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.moontr1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.moontr1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.moontr1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread