Stop me before I hurt someone
[html]

OOC Teehee, and omg! I'm so sorry for him he is such an ass. All that pent up sexual frustration, it does things to a man, lol WC:: 417

One hundred forty-five pounds of trained muscle rose above her like a wall. He didn't care how piercing his words were, how deeply they bit the woman, all he cared for the the protection of New Dawn. And he wanted someone to vent his frustrations. The man was short-spoken, gruff, and deeply reserved when it came to any other emotion besides anger, or irritation. He could express himself no other way. The mother did not deserve his scrutiny. She did only what every mother was trained to do, what her instincts forced her to do. But all that mattered was the brother who'd suffered at her expense, of his need to protect Kiara, to recover what she'd lost. Tharin had not been entirely unsuccessful, a feat Augustus was in awe of. He'd recovered one pup, but even she had escaped. It had all been in vain, a worthless attempt, suicidal at best. Tharin was useless, more liability than assest, and once again Ciara, and Augustus were resigned to duty.

Was he not deserving of a rest now and again? The entire pack was on edge, preparing themselves for the worst, the inevitability of it all. And he and Ciara, their sole guardians, prowled the borders day and night, with hardly enough time to feed themselves, to feed the pack. Forget love, forget affection. They'd not even consumated their mateship and Ciara's maiden's innocence was growing tiresome, but there was no time. New Dawn was at war.

The behemoth's muscles were bulging, and often burned with the strain of prowling back and forth for such long hours. He was angry and endlessly annoyed, more so now, than ever. The woman lowered her belly to the ground, but her growls were a constant. Augustus would not have it. He would not yield to her pathetic protests. The muscles in his leg twitched and his tail gave a lash. No. He hissed, standing firm. His eyes glared into hers. She snapped and he bellowed in protest. He lowered his muzzle a breath's width from her face, fangs glistening like pale daggers in the moonlight.

She retorted a denial and Augustus snapped at her, thrashing his head to the side. Am I? he said venomously, turning his muzzle into her ear. Much to his surprise the woman leapt up and darted away faster than he could cath her. His teeth sounded a sharp clip as they met nothing but air and with a snarl he wheeled on her and gave chase.

<style type="text/css">
.moontr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b684; text-shadow:#1a1c0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.moontr1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.moontr1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#556b65; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5dYlk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e433d; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95ada7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.moontr1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.moontr1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.moontr1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread