Stop me before I hurt someone
[html]

OOC Let me know if you want me to edit anything WC:: 434

He'd intended to be kind to the mother, understanding, but a woman's mind was a whirlwind of irrational thoughts, many of which he'd never understand. He'd never know the joys of motherhood, never give life to whelps of his own. That was not his job, not his role in life. He was a male wolf, young, and strong. He was meant only to plant the seed, and live to watch it grow. It was not he his future whelps would look to for comfort, it was not he they'd share their tears with, but the woman who shared his love. He would teach them the more practical things of life, hunting, and fighting. How to survive on their own, what it means to be pack. These emotions that this woman was feeling, did nothing but aggravate him.

The woman made a wild dash, and by the time it took him to turn towards her she'd already gone a few yards. With a snarl he spurred his legs into motion, bounding after her, tail floating behind him like a banner as his paws pounded the ground. She was much faster than him with her lithe body, and he was fortunate that she was so weary, or might never have caught her. Couldn't she see that he was trying to protect her? Tough love was still love, and as abrasive as the man's mannerisms were what he did he did only for pack. For their safety, their wellbeing. Kiara was pack now, and had been for a while. Duty compelled him.

He lengthened his strides and soon enough he was gaining on her. She stumbled often over the smallest obstacles and Augustus quickly found himself at her heels. He snapped at them, and finally when she went down he was right there to prevent her from reaching her paws again. He placed his paws on all sides of her small frame and slowly bore his weight down upon her. His jaws snapped and gained purchase on her scruff which he grasped firmly, giving a rough shake. Muffled as it was a vicious snarl erupted from his muzzle. He held his tail high, and ears erect. Releasing her scruff he lowered his muzzle to her ear once again. Stay down, sister, and this will be easier on us both. His voice was low and dangerous. He kept her pinned, yellow eyes watching for any sign of struggle. You're not getting up, not until you abandon this suicidal mission of yours, he grabbed her scruff, giving it one more shake before he snarled at her. do you understand!?

<style type="text/css">
.moontr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b684; text-shadow:#1a1c0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.moontr1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.moontr1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#556b65; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5dYlk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e433d; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95ada7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.moontr1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.moontr1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.moontr1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread