Stop me before I hurt someone
[html]

OOC Sorry for the wait! WC::383

Augustus did not let her free he bore his weight down upon her, and when she growled viciously at him he answered with a steely snip of his jaws close to her face. His yellow eyes glanced sideways, boring into hers with a feral intensity. Stop moving, he warned, his voice low and deadly. He didn't want to discipline her any more than he already had, but the way she refused to submit might just force him. Luckily, he didn't have to as he gripped her scruff a second time the woman finally lay still beneath him. He didn't remove himself from her, not until several moments later when he was certain that she would try nothing more.

He was surprised by the audacity of the woman, her unrelenting desire to right her wrongs, to save the son the blonde woman had taken from her, regardless of the consequences. It was inspiring, this resolve, but it made him no less angry. He would not face such disrespect least of all from a non-luperci like himself. He stood looming above her until her blue orbs regarded him mournfully and she lapped at his chin in wolfish apology. He stiffened, pelt fully in bristle with his hackles raised, and let loose a growl. She wasn't forgiven, not yet. He shifted his paws as she rolled and when her scarred underside was facing towards him did he finally step away. His tail was raised and a single fang peeked out from his lips, glinting in the moonlight. He prodded her belly with his muzzle, scars contorted on his face in a soundless and fangless snarl.

When her submission was complete he allowed himself to relax, though his heart still pounded in his chest his eyes softened. He was moved by the hopelessness he found in her eyes. It surprised him when a pang of empathy stabbed at his heart. At least now there was no doubt anymore that he had one. A low whine passed from his lips and he licked the top of her head. The carress of his tongue was rough, but it was meant to be reassuring. Walk with me, sister. The night is not safe. He said in a hoarse whisper, intending to accompany her further into the territory of their home.

<style type="text/css">
.moontr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b684; text-shadow:#1a1c0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.moontr1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.moontr1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#556b65; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5dYlk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e433d; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95ada7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.moontr1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.moontr1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.moontr1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread