Stop me before I hurt someone
[html]

OOC WC::212

His movements were deliberately slow and his body remained tensed. He would be prepared if she tried anything else. She seemed compliant, however and woofed her agreement. He was careful as he tread further into their territory. He'd been scouting before he found her, and would not let his guard down now. He kept himself ahead of her, often looking at his surrioundings with a scrutinizing yellow gaze. His tail was high behind his back, ears pricked foremost on his head. He paused a moment, marking some brush before continuing. It pleased him that his scent was one of the more prominant on the border-- perhaps a little too much.

The behemoth had been traveling the borders long hours, working his endurance and muscles. His eyes were tired, but he never faltered. He needed to hunt, and he glanced over to the mother following behind. His scarred muzzle lifted skyward and he let loose a howl to assure his pack that all was well, and he was there in the shadows, ensuring their safety. The woman was a little too subdued. As quick to resolution as he was to anger he turned to her and nuzzled into her scruff. There was still tension in his body, but she had been forgiven.

Are you hungry, sister? The hour was late but it mattered little to a wolf. They could find some sleeping creature and make easy prey. The both of them could use a reprieve. With all the excitement in the pack the grizzled hunter had little time to secure a proper meal for his brothers and sisters. He hoped in vain that it might server to take her mind off her missing son.

<style type="text/css">
.moontr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b684; text-shadow:#1a1c0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.moontr1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.moontr1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#556b65; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5dYlk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e433d; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95ada7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.moontr1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.moontr1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.moontr1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread