Stop me before I hurt someone
[html]

OOC Blah post >.< WC:

The male wasn't quite so unapproachable once given the chance. He was a traditionalist, and clung to his old beliefs strictly. He was loathe to part with them and often misunderstandings would spring up, especially when exposed to humanoid practices, and beliefs. He resented many of the more civilized members in his pack. Weapons, clothing, even the strange containers some carried. None of it sat well with him. His current company was much easier. He had a soft spot for non-shifters like himself. They, more often than not, could understand his struggles with the humanoid life style, and were more likely to adhere to his own code. The code of the wild. His tail swayed along with hers and his belly rumbled. Charcoal ears twitched and he shrugged his shoulders as much as was wolfishly possible. I'd eat anything at this point... Admitted the scarred Epsilon. Deer or elk would be delicious, but the chances of actually catching any at this hour with just the two of them were slim to none. He hadn't the energy it took to chase one down.

He lowered his muzzle to the ground, scenting. He caught a whiff of rabbit, but snorted it out. Ugh, he was sick of rabbit, and the pests were so damn fast. Yellow orbs glowed ferally when they caught the light of the moon above. Curiously he asked the mother, Do you have any ideas...? I'm sick of rabbit. Maybe she'd have another type of prey in mind, but as he 'd said before he'd eat anything, even if it was rabbit...Though he wouldn't enjoy it much. Nor would it fill his belly. The one time when his large body put him at a disadvantage. He needed more food to sustain himself, and a rabbit, especially shared with another pack mate was only enough to take the edge off. He was tired and he was hungry, but mostly tired. Sooner or later he'd wear himself out. It was only a matter of time.

<style type="text/css">
.moontr1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1b684; text-shadow:#1a1c0b 1px 1px 2px;}
.moontr1 p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.moontr1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#556b65; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5dYlk.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2e433d; padding:350px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95ada7; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.moontr1 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.moontr1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.moontr1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread