specific character-building questions
Awesome Sie is awesome. <333

I suppose the character can just travel north to that coastal region with her luperci buddies, then, to get whisked away to magic 'Souls land. I was working on the settlement she's "from" (before the Wiki ATE IT) where there are luperci on the mainland, but the coast doesn't seem too far away for actual travel. Big Grin

And about fruit... I will look into it more and probably hurt my brain. *grin* But if I can't find anything to substitute for tropical fruits, I guess I can pull the whole "hey, this is a friggin' werewolf rpg" mantra and just give her lemon-pickled vegetables and call it close enough. :|

Off to violate Wikipedia and Google some more.

EDIT: Putting my findings here, I guess?

The Wolf's Apple, which is a large part of the maned wolf's diet, is thought to protect it from a particular kidney worm (I think I mentioned kidney problems in the previous post). The plant is also part of the genus Solanum, which includes other fruits like tomatoes, potatoes, and eggplants (which sound a lot more realistic for the area). I dunno if this is significant at all. :|

However, the second scary scientific article mentions a lot of stuff like rice and bread and whatnot, and if it's really just a matter of diverse food and not letting the maned wolf nosh on meat all day, it sounds more doable? She can just have issues from not getting all the vitamins she would have in her home region, and I'm fine with a character weakness like that. x3

I LIKE TO DO RESEARCH OKAY?

Messages In This Thread