Next to nothing. [AW]
[html]

WC:000+
OOC blah would go here

This was a joke right? Surely her life couldn't be this cruel. She uttered a short, sharp, humorless laugh, more like a bark. Light's hand on her shoulder tightened but the woman was incensed by the boy, by what had happened to her, by everything and ignored it. There was an inkling within her of the cold heartless beast that Lucifer had been, vestiges of the monster lurked within her depths though she fought to retain control over her extremes.

'There wasn't an inch of him I didn't know' Perhaps it was unseemly of her to speak thus of the boy's father in this manner but Gemma was gone past being polite and gentle. 'He said he would be there for me forever, that he would look after me.' Her voice rose shrilly, bordering on hysterical. Underneath the shrew-like shrieking there was the undertones of true pain. Matteo had hurt Gemma terribly by leaving, by forcing his own exile with his actions and Gemma blamed himself rather than Ulilohi or Anatole for her pain and suffering.

<style>
.AnaFK-15 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.AnaFK-15 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.AnaFK-15 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AnaFK-15 {background-color:#632728; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fdd2db; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/13.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:325px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-15-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread