Next to nothing. [AW]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.INKchanges {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#3e210c url(http://i.imgur.com/ecc4H.png) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.INKchanges .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em; text-align: justify;color:#b09c8b;}
.INKchanges .box {width:340px;height:320px;float:right;}
.INKchanges p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.INKchanges .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.INKchanges .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #b66647; margin:0 350px 5px auto;}
.INKchanges b {color:#b66647;font-family:georgia}
.INKchanges .header {color:#b66647;font-family:'Caesar Dressing', georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.INKchanges b:before {
content: open-quote; }
.INKchanges b:after {
content: close-quote; }</style>

INK.

Selling himself to repair his father's bad name. Oh Ink, you're making a mistake here buddy.

Ink listened to her but his eyes were on the ring for the most part. It was the only real thing he had of his father. Jericho would grow old and die one day- maybe not in his lifetime if he were lucky but anything could happen. The ring would last forever, if cared for. When she finished, he looked up at her again, ears flicking forward in surprise. He had... siblings? Not important. Comfort the broken woman first, ask about siblings and more information later. Humility, Ink.

He left you with a pack he thought would take care of you, though. You have this man supporting you, don't you? He spoke softly, not wanting to incite her wrath and anger. I'm... very sorry for what happened to you and I'm sorry my father wasn't there for you. I... He trailed off, not really knowing what to say.

...I want to make it up to you. He finally spoke, trying to sound more sure of himself than he felt. My father left you when you needed him. Please, let me right his wrongs. I promise I won't be like him and betray your trust. I swear, anything you need. Anytime. He lowered his head and ears again and looked up to her, hoping she'd accept this and forgive his father in time.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread