Next to nothing. [AW]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.INKchanges {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#3e210c url(http://i.imgur.com/ecc4H.png) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.INKchanges .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em; text-align: justify;color:#b09c8b;}
.INKchanges .box {width:340px;height:320px;float:right;}
.INKchanges p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.INKchanges .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.INKchanges .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #b66647; margin:0 350px 5px auto;}
.INKchanges b {color:#b66647;font-family:georgia}
.INKchanges .header {color:#b66647;font-family:'Caesar Dressing', georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.INKchanges b:before {
content: open-quote; }
.INKchanges b:after {
content: close-quote; }</style>

INK.

Sorry for the wait! x:

The woman seemed to agree to his request to ask questions at least. He sighed, rubbing his eyes slightly to try and rid himself of childish tears. ...I just want to know... what he was like. He murmured finally, sitting back on his knees with hands folded in his lap. My mother told me... he'd been kind to her, if distant. What they had... wasn't love, but she was grateful to him. For me, I think. He rolled his shoulders, not really knowing for sure. He knew from his mother's words that Matteo hadn't ever loved her. He'd left behind someone far more cherished and despite the pain the woman felt now, Ink knew that his father must've loved Gemma very dearly.

...can you tell me... the basics? Who he was? Where he came from? He tilted his head slightly, ears perked. I don't even know if I have aunts or uncles or anything. Did he have siblings? Ink hated to ask this of her, now that he knew how much pain his father had caused the woman, but hopefully...

...hopefully, she could share some happy moments with him. Something she could remember fondly, maybe. Ink wasn't sure what kind of life his father had led with this woman, but maybe... maybe there was something more to it that a traitor and a rogue.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread