Next to nothing. [AW]
I know I have taken a very long time to reply to this, if you want to continue on with the thread then pm me to say so, after ten days if you've not then i'll add the rest of the ending I've written for it and ask for it to be archived.

So many questions from him, and each one was another weight added to her, another thing she'd have to explain to him. It would be uncomfortable to spend so long here at the borders, where anybody could walk by an interrupt. Besides the boy looked exhausted, getting to AniWaya required one to travel almost the entire length of souls. Could she do this, take care of Matteo's son by another woman, if even for a night. Fortunately Light made the decision for her with a no nonsense voice,

"It is too long a story to sit here and speak, too dangerous too." He shot a look at Gemma, eyes encompassing the scars upon her face and her damaged ear, "You are welcome into our pack and at our fire tonight if you wish, we can provide food for you and a safe place to sleep."

Gemma looked up at Light with a small frown, but he was looking intently at Ink to notice her now. Light had become a much harder man since bringing Gemma home, if the younger boy was intent on causing trouble then he would have no problem chasing him away and inflicting a few warning nips, despite Ink looking so much like the man he had developed an attraction to.

Messages In This Thread