[m] we've been rambling all the night
[html]

I remember when I knew German... ;__; I forgot EVERYTHING.

All his worries were melting away, and Levent reminded himself that he might need to trade for more of this stuff soon. He was a casual enough user, sober most of the time, but times like this (especially when Wilson wasn’t babysitting him) were improved by a bit of cannabis. Even as his stress reduced, he became more aware of tiny sensations: the texture of the bark against his back, the feel of the grass under his cream toes, the scents on the wind and the sound of a lone cricket chirping up a storm nearby. He smiled and closed his eyes, losing himself as much as he ever dared losing himself, his free hand still lingering near the throwing knives set pointedly beside him.

The sound of a thump brought him out of his dreamlike state, and he frowned as he stood up, brushing bits of bark and grass off his pants. He stuffed the joint in his mouth and, with a last semi-anxious glance at his belongings and the snatching of a knife, walked toward the sound.

To his shock, a whitish wolf was sprawled out on the ground, stammering something in a foreign tongue. He recognized it as German, and he frowned slightly as he came a bit closer. The scent of the alcohol struck him like a punch in the face, sending him staggering backwards, but he tried to ignore his crawling flesh before he made a concerned grab at the arm of the intoxicated luperci.

“Herr?” Levent called, trying to remember the very few phrases in German he remembered. Butchering the pronunciation, he inquired, “Sind Sie…okay?” He gave the arm another gentle tug, giving up in German and continuing in English. “You still conscious?”

<style type="text/css">
.redrulev b {color:#57626b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.redrulev w {font-weight:bold; color:#f0cc92; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 1px;}
.redrulev p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.redrulev {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#1a0000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QuCxn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:11px; color:#513838; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread