greeted by skeletons
OOC: Please edit your title to have "Leader Needed" please and thank you Smile

The black male gave the female all the time that she believed that she would need to figure out her answer, it was some times the hardest one to figure out. The black male wrapped his tail around his ebony paws, as he lowered her head, figuring if he looked into her eyes, and didn't move them from her sight it might make every thing harder. The male wanted this process to be pretty quick, heck the quicker she figured out her reason for wanting to join here, the quicker he could make his next move to call one of the leaders. That really was the next step, well a shorter one.

Lucifer Sawtooth lifted an ear up as she began to talk, answer his questing. To him it sounded like she was going about the most truthful way, she wasn't trying to sugar coat where she knew she was good at and where she wasn't. Though it really wasn't what he had expected to come out of her mouth. Lifting his head he looked at her, sitting there, now it was his turn. He could make her sweat it out a bit more, but then that would mean that he wouldn't be able to get back to his den long enough to gather a few hours of sleep before he would set out for the night again, hunting for the pack.

"Well Howl. All I can say is good luck."

Lucifer tipped back his head, opening up his black lips. As he howled for one of the leaders to come to the area, the male had a good feeling about her. She was honest, and seemed to want this hard enough. That meant a lot to the raven colored male. If all members that came to the borders where that blunt about them-self and there short coming, the male thought that alone should get her into the lands. Again not his call. Lucifer lowered his head looking at the female as he rolled his weight back, onto his back legs.

"Ya see it's not my call if you get into the pack lands. I'm just here to make sure that you don't get to close to the pups. If ya did, some pack members would have ta kill ya, but thank god ya not hmm?"

Messages In This Thread