greeted by skeletons
The male coyote looked less suspicious of her now. He even wished her good luck which was nice to hear. Afterwards he let out a long, handsome howl and then mentioned something about puppies and death threats. She was a little confused but realized he was probably just joking. Howl laughed uncomfortably but she was promptly quieted by the arrival of the hearkened leader. Awe struck by the unique looking girl, she crouched and nearly piddled in the leaves but managed to hold her quivery bladder. She was learning quite well since the days of leaving her pack to suppress aforementioned dog instincts for the sake of society.
Howl was relieved to know her original greeter's name, Lucifer, but her curiosity was replaced by the mystery of the new arrival's name. Sure it would have been easy to ask but she felt shy in the presence of two strangers whom she knew nothing about. They seemed to know a lot about each other guessing by the look on the lissome lady's face.
"That's very nice, ma'm. Thank you. I'm Howl" She was a bit unsure what else to say. Should she go ahead and suggest why she came or let Lucifer do the talking? The loner's tail thumped quietly and she looked at the black male with worry. "I'm so sorry! I've never done this before. Er, ma'm..." she glanced at the leader, "I need a h.ome, as you guessed." Howl covered her performance anxiety with a big, unnecessary smile.

Messages In This Thread