Looking for heaven's light
[html]
[/html]Tayui felt Anu lean into her, so she shifted to push her butt back on the dirt so that she was sitting upright and more able to be a solid support. Still reclining on the palms of her hands, she tilted her head down so that her forehead was touching Anu’s shoulder. She felt Anu nod and then felt the other woman move as she spoke. It felt strange to be so close to someone as they talked and if Anu had a deeper voice, she was certain that she would have felt the rumble.

“Yes, it’s past Inferni from what I understand. But if we want to make our home there, that doesn’t really matter. We can ask for passage through New Dawn to avoid Salsola’s territory—if you don’t mind—and then continue on from there.” She paused and then added: “I think it would be good to get away from here. I don’t care where we go as long as I can be with you. I’m willing to stay a loner until we find a real home.” She meant it. She had been a loner for so long that near the end of it, it hurt knowing that she didn’t have a home. But she’d found a home with Anu and now, she only wanted to stop wandering once they found someplace together.

She pushed herself off the palms of her hands so that she could reach over and rest her hand on Anu's knee. Tayui wanted to feel her. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread