Looking for heaven's light
[html]
[/html] Tayui smiled when she felt Anu reach around with her arm. Tayui had wanted to do that all along, but hadn't been sure just how comfortable Anu was around her yet. Apparently, she was comfortable enough to read Tayui's mind. She chuckled mentally at this thought, so when she turned to look at Anu, she had a wide and silly grin on her face. She didn't mind, though: she liked being open with the other woman because it was so easy; it was safe. She took her left arm and wiggled it out from between their bodies so that she could encircle Anu's shoulders. Then they would be completely linked and completely whole.

When Anu admitted she only wished that they were happy and safe, Tayui felt her eyes water a bit.

"That's all I've ever wanted," she replied. She searched Anu's eyes looking for confirmation. They both wanted the same thing.

"Salsola isn't friendly, especially to me," she added in response. She realized she was still grinning, so she laughed. "I brought warriors to their pack and attacked them. I got into a fight with Eris Lykoi--she goes by Eris Eternity, but she's a fool. She idolizes Salvaged. I was terribly injured and Jazper, from Jaded Shadows, took me in to his pack, Casa di Cavalieri. After I left, that's when I met you. I can't go anywhere near Salsola; I'm afraid they'll recognize me and realize I'm not dead after all." By the end of it, she realized that she wasn't smiling anymore. "I know this--this changes me--who I am, but--" she paused, breathing slowly, and then continued: "they've wronged too many." [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread