the river runs rapid
[html]

Aniwaya had proven to be good for information. Despite this, he'd decided to leave, heading North towards Anathema. There had been mention of this pack during stories so he hoped he'd learn even more about his dad- so far, he'd been labeled a traitor and a lover, but nothing else. No word on what he did or why. Just that he'd been banished from AniWaya... and from Anathema as well. He'd go there, though, in hopes of finding out more, learning more...

He traveled a great distance on Jerri's back, in a hurry to make it to the caves before the rains came. Autumn was coming. Surely the rains came around this time even this far East, right? Right. He didn't want to be caught in it, so, he'd ridden the entire way, pausing only to let poor Jericho have a break now and then. Eventually, they came to a stand-still, though. A river. Jerri didn't like water, not when it was shallow or deep. It was a moment later that they decided to head down river to see if it got any thinner...

...but that stopped them in their tracks yet again. A dark figure in the distance, small and young like Ink. The boy, curious as ever, hopped off of his horse and trotted forward. The mare followed this time, not sure if she wanted to wander in a strange place such as this. "Hey, excuse me?" The dark boy was on the other side of the river, just beyond reach. He stopped a few feet to the side and tilted his head. "Do you know any good spots to cross? My mare doesn't like water."

<style type="text/css">
.blue b {font-weight:bold; color:#a9e0e5;}
.blue p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.blue {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0f0e2d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RsVDS.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/Bujaa.png);
background-position: center top, center bottom;
background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 100px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6e90b3; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread