the river runs rapid
[html]

^^
wc -- 433

Blue eyes widened as the white male jumped up onto the mares back, settling into a comfortable position before nudging the horse forward. He had to admit that he was a little jealous. Helexia was a long way off of being ridden- more for the fact that she was only a few months old. He didn't know how to actually ride and felt a pout push his lips for a moment before he schooled his expression. There was no way he was going to start sulking in front of a new acquaintance. He did, however, make a not to ask his father when he returned to teach him to ride. He was certain it wouldn't take long to learn. The white males words caused a crooked grin to slip over him before he moved to the side, a safe enough distance away from the horse approaching the water.

It a flurry of hooves and waters, the mare seemed to attempt some kind of leap over the water, having to stop once before she was on the bank. Panic seemed to have gripped her, as she bucked twice. The white male clearly understood his horse and he winced as the canine dropped to the floor in time to move out of the way of the charging horse. Temeraire watched as she made a move for the woods, his limbs already moving to pursue. The males joking laugh and call after his horse stopped the dark male before he'd even moved and he looked back as he declared that the horse would return, before introducing himself.

"I'm Temeraire Stormbringer. Does she normally run off like that?" He questioned, unable to keep the crooked grin that was quickly become signature to the young Stormbringer. Noticing the mans outstretched had, Temeraire glance at it for a moment. He'd never been taught about this, but it felt natural to extend his own hand, fitting it against white fur and squeezing gently. It appeared for a moment that the two sized each other up for a moment, but it really turned into a curious look at the other before Ink's question caused the boy to look up and withdraw his hand. "My dad and uncles are building today... so I escaped and came for a bit of an explore. I don't really know how far I am from home... but I only stopped here because of the river." He explained, a snort escaping him as he thought about his families lack of awareness. "How about you? You just passing through?" He questioned, wondering where the male was off to.

<style>
.fjds2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.fjds2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.fjds2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#B17F49; line-height:15px; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4VvI5.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#533910; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread