the river runs rapid
[html]

The boy's hesitation to shake was expected- not all luperci, young or old, knew to do so. Still, he made a good effort and Ink slipped his hand into one of his pockets, crooked smirk still ever-present on his face. "Jericho's got her own agenda. She'll come and go as she pleases, really." He'd give a shrug, knowing it would only take a quick whistle to call the mare back to him. "She's probably off kicking trees about now." A habit he'd caught her doing a few times to unwind.

Tall black-tipped ears flicked forward to listen to the boy. His family were nearby, then. Not too close, but close enough. "Me? Jerri and I were heading North, to visit the pack Anathema. Mind you, I'm not sure how welcomed I'd be..." He grinned stupidly now, a hand behind his head. "I'm... kind of the son of a traitor to them. Really makes me reconsider my plan." Then, an idea. What about this boy's pack? Maybe someone there knew something... and maybe, just maybe, they would let him rest a few nights. Tired body rejoiced at the very thought, so, plans changed.

"Actually, Tem- May I call you Tem?- Is there a chance your family would let me crash a few nights? I'm dead on my paws and Jerri's lost too much weight for it to be healthy. We've come a long way." It was true. And even Ink looked thinner than he should've been, rids showing past his fur just so. He could use the rest.

<style type="text/css">
.blue b {font-weight:bold; color:#a9e0e5;}
.blue p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.blue {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#0f0e2d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RsVDS.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/Bujaa.png);
background-position: center top, center bottom;
background-repeat: no-repeat, no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 100px 0px 100px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6e90b3; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread