the river runs rapid
[html]

^^
wc -- 364

The boys shook hands and Teme caught the crooked smirk on his acquaintances face. It was strange, but Teme felt comfortable around this canine as if he'd known him for a long time like Elias. His rusty friend had been a bit distant recently and Teme wasn't too sure if it was something he'd done. It was true that his out of pack excursions had excluded his childhood friend, but he hadn't wanted to get the male in trouble for wandering all over the place like Teme had been. His own question was answered with a shrug, Ink's words making him snicker. "I hope they don't break, she's a strong horse." He remarked, before realising that his words sounded juevinile. White tipped ears flashed back, before he pushed it aside, an easy smile on his face.

He listened with interest as Ink explained about heading North, naming a pack that Teme wasn't quite familiar with. Of course, the males next words were a shock and Teme couldn't help but snort at the revelation that the males father was a 'traitor'. The dark Stormbringer hadn't a clue what a traitor was, but since 'Anathema' might not welcome him, he assumed it was bad. "Well, perhaps it would be better if you stayed away from them?" He questioned, his voice tinged with slight sarcasm that wasn't meant to be mocking.

His new found acquaintance seemed to consider and idea for a moment, before words once again came from him. He was surprised that he actually quite liked the shortening of his name once more and he nodded his approval before the white boy continued. He was surprised to say the least- he didn't know this male and they'd only just met each other, but it was true. He'd spotted the ribs on the mare and it appeared his white companion was on the thin side. "Really?" He exclaimed once, before coughing slightly and nodding his head. "I don't see why they'd have a problem with you staying. I.. don't know how far from home I am, but its North of here." He admitted, glancing back the way he'd come as if to point out the direction.

<style>
.fjds2 b {color:#fff; font-weight:normal;}
.fjds2 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.fjds2 {font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; color:#B17F49; line-height:15px; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4VvI5.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#533910; width:480px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread