Just Visiting
[html]
Blah didn't know what to write. D:

Skoll was kind of scared, because he didn’t know what to do other than hold on to her and let her hold on to him; otherwise he was afraid they might float away somewhere. He murmured more meaningless words out of reflex, focusing on the feel of her soft fur against his and the strong muscles underneath, the lick on his neck. It might have made him happy at any other time, but this whole situation was too unreal for that, and he knew he couldn’t be happy with her like this.

She was quiet as she talked, but after he’d trailed off, staring across at the trees, she spoke up. The boy offered her a slanted smile then reached up to touch her hair, a comforting gesture. “Just…” He looked shyly at their feet. “Just let me know if there’s anything I can do, all right?”

<style>
.skollblue p {padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:3px; text-indent:25px;}
.skollblue b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.skollblue {background-color:#2B3B3D; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#759BC1; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YPVPL.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 2px 0px; border:2px solid #718991; margin:2px auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #626268; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #626268; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #626268;}
.skollblue .ooc {text-align:right; color:#102015; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; padding:10px 0px 5px 0px; margin:3px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread