Of Catnip and Kittens
[html]

WC:: 394. 3 pts - Short post too. So sorry for the wait. We can finish this up soon if ya want?

Nier smiled as Coli verbally appreciated his work, he nodded and chuckled as she mentioned keeping the sketch to show Ciaran later. His chuckle turned into a mischievous giggle, thinking of all the ways he could use this sketch. "Oh, I'm definitely keeping this one, I'm not letting him live this one down." His grin softened to an affectionate smile as Coli knelt down and smoothed the cats fur. Ciaran seemed to feel the touch and oriented himself towards it, bumping against Coli's handpaw to get more of the attention.

It seemed that the earthen hued wolf had gained some confidence around him and had noticed his high mood. He flipped the book in his hands shut, hiding the charcoal sketch away from the world for the time being, before tucking the book into one of his large pockets. The stick of charcoal that he had left in his hands was played with, his surprisingly delicate fingers flipping it over, twirling the burnt wood. Cyan eyes flicked over to look into her bright blues, his smile brightening. He felt his tail begin to wag slowly as he reviewed the reasons why he was feeling so good, "Things are going great for me here Coli. I'm with my family, I've got a purpose, I just got promoted." He paused and grinned broadly, his mind flicking to the last reason for why he was so happy, his eyes misting slightly as he thought of his golden woman, He rubbed his hair and flicked his eyes away from Coli's for a moment, a little blush filling his cheeks, "I found myself a girl too. Me and Grace are making a go of it." He admitted, he had no qualms about telling Coli all of this, to him she was family and that meant he was open and honest with her.

Ciaran mewled happily as Coli smoothed him, staggering to his paws to get closer to the female wolf, bumping his body against her legs, wrapping his long fluffy tail around anything it came into contact with. Niernan nodded at the cat, "He likes you Coli." He didn't know what effect his words would have on the woman, but he thought she needed to know this. "Ever since we met Ciaran's had a soft spot for you." He shot her a genuine smile, watching how she and the cat interacted.

<style>
.neicait03 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.neicait03 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.neicait03 b {color:#5d342c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#090504 0px 1px 0px; }
.neicait03 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6bS9l.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px solid #56322c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.neicait03 .inner {margin:312px 25px 15px 25px; padding:12px; background-image:url(imageurl); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:0px solid #000000; height:215px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread