Of Catnip and Kittens
[html]

WC:: 368 - Finished! I'll archive this.

Nier smiled with affection as Ciaran curled himself around Coli as much as he could, the drug like catnip seemingly removing his inhibitions, allowing the cat to show his affection for the earthen hued wolf. Nier chuckled disbelievingly as Coli expressed her surprise at being one of Ciarans favourites, in his mind the cats affection for her was obvious, but then he knew Ciaran very well. Her comment about feeding him at the feast made Niernan laugh, he nodded as he spoke, "Yeah, that's one way to earn his affections, but I think he made his mind up about you way before the feast. He has good taste." His eyes softened as he looked at her, his affection for the quiet Vinattan shining through in his expression and eyes.

It was easy to talk to Coli, she was so quiet, polite and considerate, the polar opposite of his Grace. She congratulated him on his promotion and his fortune in getting a girl, he blushed again, humbled by her kind words. "Aw, thanks Coli. I think you'd like her...." He paused then, trying to imagine the lively, sarcastic and colourful Grace in a situation with the quiet, timid and easily startled Colibri. He cocked his head to one side, the mental image just not fitting, "Well, it would be eventful anyhow." He said. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled at the smaller wolf again.

Thinking of Grace he recalled a promise that he had made, pertaining to checking on the bookshelf he had made to ensure that it wasn't about to fall down. He slipped his charcoal stick back into his pocket and crouched down next to his cat and his friend. "It's been wonderful to see you again Colibri, I think I better take this lump of fluff and sober him up." He chuckled as he scooped the cat up into his arms, Ciaran nuzzling against his wolf friends face. The cat and wolf lifted a paw each to wave goodbye to the brown wolfess as Nier walked away. "See ya again soon Coli." As he walked away he resolved to get onto drawing those plant sketches for her, wanting to give her a present.

<style>
.neicait03 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.neicait03 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.neicait03 b {color:#5d342c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#090504 0px 1px 0px; }
.neicait03 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6bS9l.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:4px solid #56322c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.neicait03 .inner {margin:312px 25px 15px 25px; padding:12px; background-image:url(imageurl); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:0px solid #000000; height:215px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread