We Built this...Ranch?
[html]
PGP+2 Words-200+

Being confused by all the sound and smells put the pup in a bit of a panic, panic that turned to fear and caused him to slink forward with unsure steps and a lowly held body. The impression on his world that represented someone close and standing on two paws straight ahead of him turned its attention his way. But the voice wasn’t what he expected or wanted. And even worse, she wasn’t part of his family! She didn’t smell like home. Zeus whined but chose not to respond to the stranger, unsure of what he should do.

Thankfully, his caretaker found him only a moment later and he felt her gently pick him up. The safety of her arms instantly made him feel better, but only a little. Zeus knew what he had done was sort of against what Rin had wanted, but not what she had said. He could feign misunderstanding and he did. But Rin, you not tell me to stay. Your gone for so long! He justified himself before licking at her nose a few times. I’m not hurt, I’m okay Rin. I Proms. It was good to hear the worry in her voice. It usually meant she wouldn’t be mad. The larger wolf then spoke up again but not to him.

He was then set down and proceeded to quickly entangle himself between Rin’s legs. He still had no idea what was going on or why there were strangers here but knew he was safe is he stayed close to her. At the mention of food his little tummy grumbled with new found hunger and tail began to fan excitedly.

<style type="text/css">
.zeuseye b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px;}
.zeuseye p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zeuseye {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7ea9e5; background-image:url(http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd5 ... sV11-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #0b052c; padding: 425px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zeuseye p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zeuseye p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread