Puppy Love
[html]

OOC here!

A bright smile lit up at Tony's words, even as he continued to work. She's amazing. I can't believe she's mine. Hadley knew Isa hadn't cheated on him. She hadn't been able to, as he'd basically kept her locked up and patrolling to keep other males away when she'd entered being in heat. She had his coloring, the mix of browns covering her fur. Just so perfect. It terrified him thinking that he might screw up raising her somehow.

Hadley felt over the bones, gently finding each place that was out of alignment. Once he was done he moved swiftly, twisting the arm back to how it was meant to be as rapidly as he could. With the bones aligned once more he looked over the arm, making sure that everything had gone properly. There was fresh blood, but otherwise it had gone smoothly. Grabbing the aloe vera tint he carefully added water, making a paste to coat the injured arm.

Listening to Tony he smiled, his tail wagging gently. Grabbing some bandages he carefully changed where Amatha was, stroking her head so she settled back down. It's everything you could want. You're holding a whole life, just so perfectly built. I'm afraid of screwing things up, but I can't leave her alone. He began wrapping the arm, making sure that it was secure. A piece of wood was tied on to hold the arm stiff, then added a sling. That should do it. Come back in a week and I'll look to see how it's doing.

<style>
.hadley2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hadley2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hadley2 b {color:#ff0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hadley2 {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3590/2 ... 0914m3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:370px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hadley2-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hadley2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread