Heavy Heart
[html]
Your smmary is lawls. X3 And my post is crap and short n' stuff. But replies will get longer. Smile [WC: | Pts: ]

After almost watching a pack brother die in before her, by his own hands, Fayne had gotten the impression he needed help. Not just from her but from his whole pack. She also knew he was on the verge of doing something incredibly stupid, aside from attempting suicide. Going to Zalen before he did, was the best thing she could do to help him. Shadow shined a new light on the demon dog, but still she was nothing but a monster and needed to be stopped. With the weight of Shadow's future on her shoulders, she searched for her Alpha with high hopes of clearing the air before things got bad. Her demeanor was serious, dampened by everything that was going on.

Fayne picked up Zalen's scent paired with Tharin's and trotted in their direction with a sense of urgency. She came up on them shortly and entered with her head low. Her head bowed slightly to the silver Gamma and then to the Alpha. Hello Tharin, Zalen. Was I interrupting something? Emerald eyes searched Zalen's for an answer before she spoke again, not able to wait. There's something I really need to talk to you about before things get out of hand, or someone I should say. She raised her head waiting for the okay to speak. She had the sense that they'd already been discussing something by both of their serious attitudes. Little did she know that her and one of her closest friends were about to butt heads.

<style>
.fayflower { background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/atloap.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#674a2c; width:359px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:450px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; line-height:14px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:15px;}
.fayflower b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #222206;}
.fayflower p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread