Heavy Heart
[html]<style>.tharinxmas { margin: auto; width: 400px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/dJOuV.png); background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #99aa7e; border: 1px solid #000;-webkit-border-top-left-radius: 50px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 50px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 50px; border-top-left-radius: 50px; border-top-right-radius: 50px; }.tharinxmas .text { padding: 255px 15px 0px 15px; }.tharinxmas, .tharinxmas .text, .tharinxmas .text p, .tharinxmas a { text-align: justify; font-family: arial, tahoma, sans-serif; text-indent: 0; line-height: 130%; font-size: 12px; color: #272f1b; }.tharinxmas .text p { margin: 10px 0px 0px 0px; } .tharinxmas .text b, .tharinxmas .credit b { color: #593000; }.tharinxmas .ooc { font-style: italic; text-align: left; font-size: 90%; }.tharinxmas .credit, .tharinxmas .credit a { text-align: center; margin: 3px 0 5px 0; font-size: 90%;}.tharinxmas a { text-decoration: underline; }</style>

OOC: ###

Tharin nodded his head, waiting calmly as Zalen reflected over what he had said. Shadowfang's actions were worrisome, but he was yet to make a move that placed himself as a danger. The sorrow from losing his mate, and the sympathies held for Amy were bad, but one could well explain the other. It could be used to heal and try to help Shadow come back to the pack. Perhaps he would even be able to help them hunt her down.

A low growl broke as Fayne appeared, carrying bad news as well. To have Shadowfang causing trouble like this only angered Tharin. He shouldn't be putting these pressures on the pack, not at this time. They needed to be united. Asked to speak, Tharin calmly gathered his thoughts. Shadowfang recently lost his mate. I believe Insomnia left the pack some time ago. Shadowfang knows Amy, and he seems to feel sorry for her. I think his grief has caused the sympathy. If we could speak to him about the loss, help him move on, then when the time comes he can help us take down Amy.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread