Dry your eyes and testify
[html]
I originally changed it to not say he was looking for a new home, but apparently the forum issues reverted it back >.< It used to be an AW thread… [WC: 295 | Pts: 0]

There was an answer to his call, and Deo shuffled a bit. Abella sat atop the horse, but she wasn’t sure what they were doing there. Neither was Tyko. For the few moments they waited for this wolf to arrive, Tyko thought against making this his new home. Even if this man that was on his way was a leader, he would only ask information about the pack. He would not ask to join.

Soon, the man was in scent range, and Tyko took in all the information he could. So, whoever this other was, was not a leader. Good, so he won’t have to really explain himself. He knew he was on the edge of the pack borders, and immediately once he was answered, he wished he wasn’t so close. He knew his actions would start some kind of conflict, but it was too late now. He ordered Deo to back away from the borders. The horse obeyed, slowly. He took slow steps backward so that the small group was no longer breaching the pack borders that much.

Tyko and Abella’s heads turned, and Deo halted, once they heard another’s voice. Abella stayed quiet and wide-eyed, letting the men talk. Tyko sat straight on his horse, and dipped his nose in respect to the man. He didn’t need any conflicts at the moment. ”My apologies for being so close. I was thinking of finding someone to ask about this pack – but I decided against it. I was just about to leave when you showed up.” His other hand, that wasn’t in the man’s view, touched Abella’s thigh to calm her. The female still sat there quietly behind him, and scared. ”We’re loners. The time of day doesn’t really bother us.” Day or night they rode.

<style>
.tykoskull { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2w2o7xj.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:520px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:15px;}
.tykoskull b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4; }
.tykoskull p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykoskull p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread