Dry your eyes and testify
[html]
Very short >.< I didnt want to just archive it and leave it like that, so at least Tyko just weirdly rejects Alder O.o [WC: 327 | Pts: 3]

Abella, sitting behind Tyko, could feel the tension in the air. She knew her companion didn’t set an easy mood no matter where he went or who he was talking to. She figured this could either get real ugly, real fast or by some chance of a miracle – Tyko could just back down and leave. Chances were slim for the latter.

Deo snorted sensing the other stallion. It seemed the testosterone ran in the group – except for Abella. Tyko was hot-headed, as well as his horse. After steering Deo toward the other horse so that he could no longer see him too clearly, the stallion seemed to settle down some. ”I thought about joining here…” He started, Abella clutched his waist. She didn’t sense any trouble, but with Tyko it didn’t matter if it was sensed beforehand or not – it was bound to come. ”But while I was sitting here waiting for someone to arrive, I decided against it. I don’t think your pack is right for me.” They seemed too soft to be his kind of pack. Sure, Abella would probably be much more comfortable there, but he wouldn’t be. And how comfortable he was, was what mattered the most.

Tyko steered Deo to the opposite side, just like the man before him and his horse. ”My apologies for being so close to the borders. I was hoping to get a glimpse of the territory, but I don’t need one now.” Abella looked at the man with the horse. He seemed to be a gentle spirit, and he seemed to care for his horse a lot. And she could tell all of this from just looking at him. She wondered what was underneath the surface. Tyko turned the horse to go, ”Goodbye.” He stuck around for a few more moments just in case the man were to tell him something that he may want to hear before he ignored everything else and strode off into the night.

<style>
.tykoskull { background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/2w2o7xj.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:520px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:15px;}
.tykoskull b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4, 0 0 .3em #490aa4; }
.tykoskull p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykoskull p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread