i'm like a bird
OOC: hewwo Smile this be for Sira. NOTE: the title? I was thinking of nelly furtado for some reason o.0. anyways, Tongue And I'm assuming this is during the proposed barn building, just in the earlier hours. WC: 303 3 points

Pendzez had just awoken from his sleep in the morning. He had opened his eyes to see the inside of his den, which remained undisturbed. He let out soft yawn as he sat up, raising his arms as he stretched. He grunted inaudible as he swung his arms back down, shuffling himself to stand up. As he found balance on his two legs, crept along to the mouth of his den, coming into the rising light. The sun light bathed his white fur as the male's red orb looked upon the outside world.

As he gazed up at the young sky, he noticed a flock of birds pass over head. Swallows to be precise. He watched as they head for their destination, wondering what life was like as an avian. Being able to be free and take you as the wind goes would be a nice peaceful life, being able to go places, seeing whats their to see. They were like the male, he went where the spirits took him. Yet, they didn't take him to far away places like over the great body of water to another land. However, he didn't question their intent.

As the birds now were out of the males sight, he took this time to take his cloak with the hood. He put on the linen cloak which covered his back and around his upper chest, then the hood over his head. He took his staff as he again proceeded to the mouth of the den, yet went further to leave the den. He had followed the path from his sanctuary to the communal area where he had the honor of partaking in the pack forming feast. He had to admit, he was pleased to be here, in a pack once again. He had missed the pack lifestyle.

Messages In This Thread