like the deserts miss the rain
[html]
i actually saved this one ^^ but yeah! you write a summary and i think we're all caught up :O

She took another breath through her nose, now smelling the distinct scent of another member of the Clan. Taking another breath, and eventually hearing the steps of her kin with her large ears, she determined that it was not one, but many. She turned her head to the sights and sounds and saw a tall, dark figure, with three smaller figures surrounding him. One more sniff told her that it was not just a Clan member, but a Lykoi - most likely one of her many cousins. As he approached even closer, she saw his dark fur, his red nose, and the chaos star clearly tattooed on his left shoulder.

"Helotes," she said respectfully, dipping her head to the higher ranked Hydra. She had just returned only a few months ago, and did not truly know all the new faces that has surfaced while she was gone, or even the ones that had been there before she even left. Although she did not trust many, however, she still wished to belong to the Clan in full - simply knowing names and ranks did not satisfy her.

She looked past Helotes to his companions - she did not fully recognize the lighter of the trio, but the others she could identify as Helotes's children. Sepirah then refocused her gaze on Helotes, who towered above her as her pet snake writhed around her neck, finally resting his head on Sepirah's own.

"What are you doing out on this summer day?" she asked, a facade of innocence and amiability in her tone and on her face, her eyes light and cheerful.

<style type="text/css">
.freebfeb01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff7dc; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.freebfeb01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.freebfeb01 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px;background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JSfwC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 166px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#76472a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread