vitamin D
[html]

Word Count → 6+

The Omega watched in silent awe as the scarred man moved swiftly about the circle as though he were participating in a dance. He was deadly and fast, each move of his hands and step of his feet obviously memorized and practiced. The woman had seen this type of furious drive before in someone she loved, Syliat. Her great grandmother was a relentless and deadly fighter and Palaydrian was beginning to see that Shadowfang too possessed an unshakable discipline for training. The man’s past was a mystery to her, but it wasn’t a secret that Insomnia had left. To where the woman wandered, she had no clue, but she could almost feel the heartache wafting off of him, his emotions high practically tangible to one so empathetic as she. Palaydrian could only imagine the devastation Shadow felt at losing his lover. She knew she wouldn’t be able to continue on in Jiva left her, at least for awhile she would feel completely helpless and betrayed. It was clear this man was hurting and though she had been initially frightened by the tenacity he displayed on the tree trunks, but understanding enveloped her like a gauzy veil.

Her eyes softened on the man as recognition of another voice reached him through the haze. His attention turned to her and she accepted his salutations with a dip of her seal point head. The siamese woman looked up and met his bi colored gaze briefly before responding as he walked about the circle to examine his work. No apology necessary, my name is Palaydrian Soul. She introduced herself, mildly watching him walk about. I was sunning on the beach nearby, figured I’d come see what all the racket was about, the Omega laughed lightly in attempt to lift the mood. And now I see and know why. A lot has been on everyone’s minds and hearts the past few days...I know you don’t know me that well, but if you’d like to talk to someone...to get things off your chest, I’m a pretty good listener, she offered him with a small smile. There was no pressure here, she knew her pack brothers and sisters eventually came to her with burdened hearts in their own time. Palaydrian seemed to have a welcoming air about her that invited in the weary and restless.

No disrespect here, the selfless woman replied, now able to get a better look at her brother as he stopped moving. He carried scars of a warrior while she carried the carvings of a victim, a blood flecked eye, and the brand of her family, but she was no longer embarrassed by the “A” marking that had been cut into her thigh or the silver crescent moon between her breasts. Both of them had very different stories, but she wouldn’t pry, only listen in this case. The two were survivors in their own right, pushing onward in dark times with the help of friends. You’ve returned to a time of trouble, I’ve grown tired of it already, she admitted. It was true, the heavy mood within the pack was unsettling and she wanted it to end. This wasn’t the world she wanted to bear her children into, a place where everyone feared for the next day and longed for blood. Fear and hatred would only drive her brothers and sisters mad, tainting the future of the pack and ultimately turning them into something they weren’t. This wasn’t the New Dawn she had joined in the beginning, no...this was something darker. Join me in the sun? She asked, before turning to walk back the way she came. If they were to talk of heavy things, the beach and the light would help ease the pain.

Table credit goes to Raze! <3.

<style>
.drinwolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mpbJy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c8b284; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:415px 0px 5px 0px; color:#6e6249; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.drinwolf b {color:#9ff1c5; text-shadow:#6e6249 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.drinwolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.drinwolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.drinwolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #fff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread