vitamin D
[html]

Word Count:--->7+

Shadow listened to his sister speak. It would seem that there were many in the pack that wanted to help him and it brought a smile to his face but there words could only soften the blow that had already been dealt. His ears twitched lightly as his sister talked about how she didn't like what was happening to the pack and Shadow nodded for that made two of them. Shadow hated what was happening and he wished that he could stop it but there was nothing he could do. He wouldn't fight against Zalen or anyone for that matter, he cared to strongly about them. He would be unable to state his mind and his heart. "You are right, I do not know you but I thank you all the same from taking the time to talk to me. And yes I agree with you about what is happening, this hunting and blood shed will change the pack and even if peace comes back it will only mean more anger and hate towards those who live a life different from ours."
Shadow nodded lightly to Palaydrian and thought for a second about her offer to hear him out."It seems me and you are the same in that respect...I use to get all the questions and pains and I would do everything in my power to help everyone and anyone who needed it and all without worrying about me or my. I say this with the most respect, but I don't think talking about my pains well make them go away."

Shadow nodded lightly as he heard her offer and he smiled just a little as a tear came from him and he was surprised by it and he wiped it off and flicked it aside as he growled"Huh....I didn't think I still had tears left to cry...I will come with you but i don't really look the type to soak up the sun if you know what I mean." Shadow chuckled lightly as he nodded and he went to follow her back to where she had been when taking in the rays of the sun above. As they walked back he thought about what he had seen on the woman and to see the different scars and marks on her, she like him must have been put through hell. He couldn't deny going with her, His nature was to help others and so was hers so they were suppose to meet. He walked slowly behind her and he dusted off the little bit of dust on him and he stretched as he walked and popped what ones needed it and he took in a deep breath. It seemed like Shadow would once again have to delve into the pain and torture that was his inner demons.

It was only a matter of time before they walked out of the trees and into the light and Shadow covered his eyes a little as the glare hit him. He was a dark creature and preferred the shadows and the darkness. He saw a spot where he assumed she was laying and he relaxed next to her when she found her spot once more. He said nothing for a while as he looked to the water and then he spoke slowly and with as much strength he could muster."The one everyone is looking to hunt and kill is someone who was a friend of mine and I knew her at a time when she wasn't so evil...Add that with the fact that the very woman who marked me in a promise that she would forever love me and never leave, did in fact leave and she left after our litter of pups all died. I am a warrior, an assassin and I have been broken all because I held onto my heart and didn't let it become cold and dark...it has been broken and cut and stabbed and I am wounded and broken....I know that death would be an easy fix for my pain But I have made a promise and to tell you the truth...I'm to stubborn a fool to do it..."

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]

Messages In This Thread