at the violet hour, when the eyes and back
[html]

http://i.imgur.com/o8ofO.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#18323b;">

The dark jackal knew she had been spotted when the white figure abruptly sat up, apparently aware of some sort of noise or perhaps scent that Sepirah had made. As she grew closer, she realized that the white coyote was Max; she did not know the male very well, but she did at least know his name, and she vaguely remembered perhaps having a passing conversation with him. But she had never truly spoken with him, so she walked nearer and sat down beside the Infernian, happy to feel the plush grass underneath her.

"I can hardly help it, can I?" she asked vainly, touching her dark hair and fur. She naturally blended with the darkness and the shadows, quite contrasting from Max, whose white fur and shining scars gleamed in the dim blue light from the moon.

She looked up at the sky, as the white coyote had been doing, wondering idly what he had been so transfixed on in the heavens. Everything was as it should be, she thought - the constellations, the stars, the moon, all in its place. "What were you looking for?" she asked; there weren't even any clouds in the sky as far as she could see.

Suddenly, however, not everything was as it seemed. A small spark of movement - a bright light, falling down towards the Earth, slowly fading as it fell. A star, Sepirah thought, watching in awe as the celestial body faded way so that its light was extinguished forever.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread