at the violet hour, when the eyes and back
[html]
ooc here

She stared at the falling star, as it traveled across the night sky, until it was a barely perceptible speck in the vast expanse - growing smaller and smaller until she could see it no more. She had never seen anything like it, usually focusing on the land before her rather than the sky above her. However, this may change how she viewed things - the fact that stars, too, would die, almost shook her world - nothing was immortal, not even the heavens.

"I've never seen anything like it," she said. She scrutinized the skies carefully, attempting to pick out which bright speck in the sky would be the next to fall down to earth, vanishing and dying in an eerily beautiful way. From the way that Max spoke, he had seen this sort of thing before, whereas it was as alien to Sepirah as a newly forming star would be.

"I wonder how I've never noticed it before," she said lightly, laughing slightly as she did so. In reality, she knew it was because she just had never really looked up, or had reason to, at night. Not often enough to see the stars slowly falling, one by one, down to their deaths.

<style type="text/css">
.sepirah-snakehole b {font-weight:bold; color:#E7E2DF;}
.sepirah-snakehole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.sepirah-snakehole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-snakehole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#6B6D69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mn3xe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E7E2DF; outline:1px solid #000; padding: 120px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Verdana; color:#000000; line-height: 13px; font-size: 10px; text-align:justify;}
.sepirah-snakehole-separator{width:381px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread