[M]Uncaged and raged
[html]

WC:3+||Nasty fight time!

Charm knew that she was going to pay for this; she knew that Aeron would have no issues putting her back into her place, by rank and within the relationship. The she wolf narrowed her soft purple eyes at her golden furred lover. She dared, yes dared to rise her lips to her, showing her the ivory coloring of her teeth. They could never be an equal force, many of the time Charm would do whatever Aeron willed, be it because of rank or of the ranking of the relationship. Charm was normally soft and tender, while Aeron was aggressive. ”You don’t talk to me like that Charm snapped back.

The wild beast was unleashed as she watches the lover kill the fox...finally. She sighed as she felt her wall that she had built up for this fight crash, she felt the shoulders fall and roll into the front of her. ”And we are any better? If there is something we as canines want…what do we do? Hmm! We take! Making us scavengers!” Charm wanted to be done, but she had a feeling that this fight had just started. ”try using your fucking words at night. Like honey, I’m worried. Honey why haven’t you taking the wraps off your shoulder. Did you ever fucking think twice why? Or was you to damn busy sulking from where we had the run in?” Charm snarled as she flipped the cape off her shoulder. Showing the golden Atheed the brand that was placed upon her. ”It was because my shoulder hurt, I was ashamed and hurt. Lord knows that you’re so damn gruff I couldn’t turn to you. Panda and Pride seems to have more care for me then what you do! OH HO HO! Duties? Is that what Pride and I are to you? Duties? Well hell Aeron, why didn’t you tell me! I’m sure I could find another place in this pack to live. I’m sure Pride wouldn’t mind coming with me also. Since having a family seems to fall into a duties that you need to come out here and kill an animal that wasn’t harming you. “ The female hands shook with fear, she was sure that Aeron would have a few choice words to say. Charm’s chest was rising and falling, she felt like she was either throw up or start crying.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread