[M]Uncaged and raged
WC:500

[html]

She would not cry…she would not allow her-self to cry. She would not let Aeron know that her words carried that much power to the Sawtooth dame. Charm chest rose and fall as she found her-self so wound up that she wanted to fight, she needed to fight with her mate just to have everything off her chest. ”God Damn it Aeron, when is it ever going to be between just you and I, as lovers. When are you going to stop using your rank over me? For once, try…I know it’s impossible for you to understand that someone could love you, for you and not that damn rank. If you where a loner, I would love you and want to be with you.” Sure she knew that she was asking for trouble with Aeron, with giving her out of control mouth.

Charm could feel the fur on the back of her neck rise up, and bristle. It was clear that Aeron was going to talk to her however she so please, and the lilac colored eyed female would do just the same thing. Never you have not? And I would like to thank you to keep your below the belts aimed at my face…I can take them…Just as I am sure you can also.” And here it was…they were in a full blown lovers spat over how Charm had demanded that Aeron not kill a living creature for just the sheer joy.

Charm narrowed her eyes upon her lover. ”If I am more than a duty to you, then why don’t you try to understand there I come from? Why don’t you show me the empathy, that a lover should show, and show me that you understand why I don’t like you or anyone else killing animals. It’s a waste if we kill for just the sheer joy. If we are not careful our stupid killing will, erase them from our precious ecosystem. Please…understand for me… “ Her voice soften, as the meek female inside of her came back out.

Charm felt, nude, having nothing to cover her shame, the wrap had always been there to cover up that shame from the branding. ”I don’t know…it happened quickly. I was out of the pack lands, I was swimming, and they pulled me out of the water, and attacked me and then branded me. All I know was it was a black female with orange eye. I can understand now…if you wish me away from you, and your pack. I am weak.” Charm spoke with shame in her voice; everything about this pack was strong, and dark. Sort of like Aeron was. Charm was weak and did not want to have the darkness around her. Everything that this pack was, Charm was not…it made her feel that in a way she did not fit in and she never would fit in as so long as she would stand upon her soap box and stand up for whatever she believed in.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread