[M]Uncaged and raged
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 520

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

Why must they fight? They were lovers and yet they fought like they were siblings. Not lovers, the passionate lovers that they were. Charm lowered her eyes down and away from the powerful sub-leader. Her voice, that only mere seconds ago was powerful and strong grew soft, and weak.”Are you sure?” She was weak against the golden coyote and her power, not because of her rank, Charm could care less of her rank, She loved the female because she had the power of her look that knew what was really in someone’s heart. She knew that Charm needed her, and needed to be loved. That all really that Charm wanted. The Sawtooth female just needed a lot of it, to the point she was wondering if how needy she was, was drawing Aeron away from her jobs with in the pack. ”I mean if you did want me to leave...I could understand...wouldn’t like it but would understand. For you I would do anything, I hope you know it.” The Sawtooth female fluttered her eyes at the Ganesa woman

Charm thought about it, there was an idea that Charm had been playing around with in her mind. She didn’t know how to bring it up to her beloved coyote, however if she was offering to fix the cut, and to fix the mark that was put onto her shoulder from a hot iron that was warmed and roasted over an open pit fire, and then pushed onto her shoulder like she was some type of livestock. ”I saw a design once upon a time, that I have been doing some research into, and I think. No! I know, that is the tattoo I would like to have to use to cover up the mark..” Charm took her hand laying on the hip of her coyote mate, and lover, as her hand slipped up the side of the female, Charm gave a playful grow as she moved her hand up to the female’s knife holder. Pulling a knife out of it’s holder, giving a playful wink at Aeron. Charm kneeled down as she wiggled her finger motioning the female to come down to the ground with her. Taking the knife she poke the tip of her finger with the knife deep enough that it was bleeding, and it was painful, but Charm ignored it. She would for this idea. putting the knife down there Aeron could take it back, Charm drew a heart with the blood from her finger, and then with the blood she made an infinity symbol in the heart with more blood, the female took some dirt and covered the symbol up, as the blood soaked though the dry dirt to make a darker color symbol then the heart’s color. Her eyes shimmered as she looked up to her mate. The wolf's eyes shimmered with a question, as she looked up to her.”What do you think?” Charm asked the question held the meaning of the infinity heart, the tattoo, and how they would take their relationship.

Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms.

template by revo. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread