New Limbs, New Life
[html]

WC:300+

The male was proud, however he was not proud enough to bend a knee to a lady, or lower his head to a member of a pack that he was visiting. The male took a knee as he lowered his head, looking down to the lady out of respect, ”I am Noah Sawtooh, Subord of New Dawn. I came seeking you. Zalen sent me, I am looking to pick up a package for the Alpha male of New Dawn. I also brought gifts, for the pack. As you can see.” Noah spoke in a humble tone, unaware of the fact that the lady in front of him was blind. The male wanted to bring the love and peace that New Dawn had to other pack, to open their eyes about the lands, and maybe to allow the love to flow freely through the lands.

Noah brought himself to his height, his knees popped and cracked, he had aged badly, but he would not allow that to slow him down. He willed himself this far, he had been through more than enough for one lifetime and would not stop, now he was going to keep pushing to be the best mate for Fayne, The best Uncle for Lena, and Cody, the best Brother in Law for Sky, and the best pack member he could for New Dawn. He wanted to share tail of Lena and Cody with Taliesin, and invite the snowy brother back to New Dawn for a few nights (with Zalen’s approval, even though Noah knew the black leader would love to meet more of the Sawtooth’s blood lines) He wanted to catch up with Jace, and try to mend things up between her, and maybe even tell her that by coming to his punishment, by standing there and not saying or doing a thing hurt him badly. However, he did not want to start a fight with anyone over anything. He might just pass the gifts he brought for the aging Wolfe children thought one of them. And see if any other member for the Buddhist like pack took the change in the path of life and came here also.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread