New Limbs, New Life
[html]

So, so sorry first for the crappy post, and secondly the wait. WC:300+

The male was so thankful that the female knew that he was coming to pick up his beloved leaders package. The male was just as thankful to have been greeted with soft words, and a polite she wolf. The male dipped his head down and then brought his head back up. The male was still indifferent about leaving the pack lands when there was so much work that could be done. ”Thank you fair Maiden. If there is a chance you could point me to Taliesin, I would like to visit with my family before I head out.” The male questioned her, it wasn’t that he thought she didn’t know of him, or if she was even able. He was questioning if they would allow him to see his brother before he headed back to the comforts of New Dawn, where his heart was, where his mate was.

Following the lady to her house the male could seem the different scents that made up the pack lands, and then being blasted with the scent of the pup. The male was never much of a being for pups, though somehow with his normally somewhat mellow temperament they were drawn to him…by some odd fluke. The male had never thought he posed a threat however, he knew that just because he had been invited into her house does not give him the right to seek out the child and adore it. She had left him in her great room of her house, and that is just where he stayed. Seeing her walk back in the male rose up from the spot of the door fame where he had been relaxing against. ”You are too kind, dear Lady. I am sure that Zalen will be thrilled to have his package.” The male voice rang chipper. Feeling so pleased to be able to help his leader in one way or another.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#ccccee}
.noahuniverse .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:15px; padding:4px; color:#808080}
.noahuniverse b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#80a1bb; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse {margin:0 auto; width:446px; background-color:#1d1c1c; background-image:url(http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9269/noahtop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: shonar bangla; font-size:15px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
By Noelle
[/html]

Messages In This Thread