It's not always so dark
[html]

She grinned, stroking her snake as it hissed softly in response to her touch. It couldn't hear anything they were saying, but it felt the vibrations, and could sense the situation - so different from herself, and yet they were so close. "No, I have yet to meet someone else with a snake," she said. "Some are a bit unnerved by my friend, even." It had happened more than once, she knew, where someone would eye the snake nervously, as if it were going to snap at them any moment.

Sepirah was right about her small assumption on the woman's life - it seemed that she was quite the traveler, not having meals in a while. A rider - Sepirah herself had never really rode horses as far as she could remember, and did not own one, either.

"Why don't you join a pack?" she asked, genuinely curious. It would be a lot less rough on her, at least.

She considered the woman's question - why she left Africa. It wasn't like she had much of a choice - just stayed long enough to learn her mother's religion and grow up, and then was dropped off in 'Souls. She wasn't sure why she never returned - no way to, she supposed. She wasn't sure she could if she wanted to. "I have family here, too," she said finally. "And I was young when I left - I'm not sure there would be much left for me there now." It wasn't a lie - she did have family here, although they did not entirely support or even acknowledge her.

<style type="text/css">
.sepirah-snakehole b {font-weight:bold; color:#E7E2DF;}
.sepirah-snakehole-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.sepirah-snakehole p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sepirah-snakehole {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#6B6D69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mn3xe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E7E2DF; outline:1px solid #000; padding: 120px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Verdana; color:#000000; line-height: 13px; font-size: 10px; text-align:justify;}
.sepirah-snakehole-separator{width:381px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread