I know you live to hate me
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 301 | Pts: 0]

The horse’s hooves thudded on the ground as they raced toward the forests of the Dampwoods. Tyko needed to get away from all cities for a while. He was kind of missing being out in the woods, and he knew Abella felt a lot safer hidden away too. The horse came to an awkward halt as he neared the trees. His tense muscles told Tyko that he wasn’t too fond of going into the trees. Tyko jabbed his heels into the horse’s sides, but still he didn’t want to go. The black loner huffed, and jumped off of the back of Deo. Abella scooted forward, now sitting on the comfortable part of the horse’s back.

Tyko grabbed the horse’s lead, and pulled him forward towards the trees. Deo pulled back, and apparently he wasn’t too comfortable with going in there. Tyko spat a really bad curse aloud, and by feeling the man’s angry energy, the horse decided to follow him into the trees. Abella could still feel the tension of the horse’s muscles, but he followed stiffly behind Tyko. The outside of the forest was denser with trees than the inner area. Once the trees began to fan out more, the horse became more comfortable as his head lowered and bobbed with his every step.

Finally, Tyko found a good enough spot to relax. He tied Deo to a tree nearby, and plopped his rear on a tree stump. Abella made herself comfortable near the horse, leaning against a tree. She wasn’t much of a slave toward Tyko these last few weeks. She was more of a quiet companion than anything. Tyko leaned back gazing up at the canopy of trees high above them, and Abella worked her strong womanly hands into the horse’s legs, massaging them seemingly easing his discomfort.

<style>
.tykogrowl { background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/adnmkn.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:507px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:"times new roman", times, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid #000000; border-radius:35px;}
.tykogrowl b {color:#ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317, 0 0 .4em #15c317; }
.tykogrowl p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tykogrowl p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread